How to use coffee for hair coloring?
1. Make a really strong organic coffee, for example espresso, because some of the non-organic coffees contain chemical products.
2. Cool the mixture for a while.
3. Make a mixture containing
4. First, wash your hair with shampoo and then apply to the hair coffee.
5. Put it on your hair for 20 minutes.
6. Then rinse the coffee out of the hair using apple cider vinegar, which will fix the hair color.
-Then need to wash your hair with lukewarm water. If you are not satisfied with the results you can then repeat the process for several days, and you’ll quickly notice the amazing results!