This recipe works like magic if you have pain in the joints and legs. Gelatin is the answer to your painful problems. It is a product of animal origin and is obtained in the result of processing the connective tissue of large horned livestock – tendons, bones, cartilage, and collagen is the purest form. It has a positive effect on the state of internal fibers and small vessels.
It has two amino acids that are proline and hidrosisprolin, which has a positive impact on the recovery of connective tissue. Gelatin increases the growth and scope of connective tissue, which is important for diseased joints. So, what exactly is gelatin good for?
- Strengthen the joints
- Strengthens the heart muscles
- Improves metabolism
- Increases mental ability
- Maintains healthy skin
- Provides elasticity
- Strengthens tendons and ligaments.
- Prevents development of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- Improves growth and structure of hair and nails
What you need to do:
- Buy a 150g or edible gelatin.
- Pour 4 teaspoons in a half cup of cold water.
- Stir and let sit until the next morning
- The gelatin will turn into jelly overnight.
- Drink the mixture the next morning on an empty stomach.
- You should drink this for one month and then repeat in six months.
- This recipe lubricates the joints to prevent and treat joint pain.