Am going to talk about the causes and natural remedies to prevent and treat sagging breasts. If that strikes a chord with you, then keep on reading. Am sure we are not alien to the issue of sagging breasts; it is such an existing factor with our bodies. This simple change can alter our physical appearance so much, that a lot of women feel slightly embarrassed and find it difficult to dress as per choice.
Causes of Sagging Breasts:
There can be multiple causes to sagging breasts. Let me list a few major ones here,
1. Ageing: A woman’s body tends to start losing its elasticity after around 30-35 years, thus leading to sagging around the breast area.
2. Pregnancy: Pregnancy can also be another factor to cause the breasts to sag.
3. Cigarette Smoking: Don’t be surprised if I make a mention to cigarette smoking, which can also majorly contribute to sagging breasts, as smoking affects the protein ‘elastin’ in the body which is responsible to maintain the elasticity of the skin.
4. Obesity: Women struggling with their weight can also experience sagging breasts due to the excess body weight.
5. Choosing Wrong Lingerie: This is one of the major factors contributing to sagging breasts as women usually ignore to take care of choosing the right fit for their breasts while picking a bra. Wearing a bra too loose or too tight or choosing the wrong inner wear during workouts can also add to the problem.
6. Heredity: And last but not the least, it can also be a heredity issue where women can be affected due to her genetics, which we have very little control over but trying to take care of the above mentioned factors can help us avoid the problem to a certain extent.
Natural Remedies for Sagging Breasts:
Not only preventing, but treating sagging breasts can also be possible by using these simple home remedies. So you don’t have to spend on expensive treatments. Let get in to the home remedies.
1. Olive Oil:
Olive oil is rich in fatty acids and anti-oxidants which can help in both treating and preventing sagging of breasts. All you need is two table spoons of olive oil. Take one table spoon of olive oil for each breast. Take the spoonful of oil in your palms and rub your palms together to warm up the oil and massage your breasts with your palms gently from bottom to top. Continue doing this gentle upward motions for about twenty minutes each breast. This remedy should be consistently used about 4-5 times a week for quick results.
2. Fenugreek Seed Powder:
Fenugreek seeds come with properties that help in maintaining the firmness of the skin intact. All you need is one cup of fenugreek seed powder and one cup water. Add one cup fenugreek seed powder to one cup of water and mix well to make a paste. Now apply this paste gently to the breasts and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Wash off with cool water. Use this remedy once daily for best results.
3. Ice Cubes:
As simple as it sounds, it also works! All you need is a simple ice massage to maintain the firmness of your breasts. Take an ice cube and gently rub it around the breast for about 2 minutes. Repeat the same with another breast for 2 minutes. Now wipe off the breasts with a soft towel and lie down on your back for around half an hour and relax. Doing this as frequently as you can will show considerable results.
4. Egg Yolk and Cucumber:
Use this remedy to get the maximum benefits by combining the vitamins and proteins from the egg yolk and the skin-toning effects from the cucumber. All you need for this is one egg yolk, one cucumber and one teaspoon of butter. Blend the cucumber to get its puree and now add the egg yolk and the butter to the cucumber puree. Mix well to form a paste and spread it on your breasts generously. Leave it undisturbed for about 30 minutes and wash off with cold water. Doing this at least once a week can show results sooner than expected.
So these were few simples, easy and cheap at home remedies to deal with sagging breasts. Apart from this, taking care of some daily life habits like avoiding exposure to sun, avoiding wearing too much of black lingerie, especially in the sun, staying hydrated and taking care of your nutrients intake can help in maintain the elasticity of skin.
Take care girls! Hope you find these tips helpful.