Below, we will list the benefits of these leaves.
These are some of the benefits of these leaves:
- Boost the immune system
- Cleanse the colon
- Calm the nervous system.
- Stimulate sweating
- Enhances mental activity
- Soothe joint pain and treat varicose veins
Here is how to prepare the laurel leaves oil:
- 30 grams of bay leaves
- 250 ml of olive oil
Method of preparation:
Mash the leaves and then pour the olive oil over them. Transfer the mixture into a glass bottle, and close it well. Then, store it in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks, and shake the bottle occasionally during the time.
After 14 days, use cheesecloth to strain the oil, and pour the oil into a suitable container, and keep it in a cold place.
- This oil can be used for massaging painful joints. Just heat it on steam and rub the sore areas.
- It can also soothe severe headaches, so you should massage the temples with it.
- It stimulates appetite and soothes stomach pain and issues with the intestines.
- If used as a lotion, the laurel leaves oil will treat acne and pimples, and treat various skin conditions.
This oil will also alleviate earaches and migraine, and you can use it to lower body temperature, instead of aspirin. Moreover, it normalizes the hepatic and renal function.