This incredible leaf has a lot of medicinal properties. You are able to heal many issues if you make an oil of this plant and use it.
Here are the benefits of the laurel leaf:
- Excellent in cleansing the colon
- Perfect for calming the nerves
- It will provide you with more intellectual power and focus
- The joint pain and varicose veins will be gone
- Stimulates the swelling
- Provides you with a stronger immunity
Laurel Oil Recipe
- 30g bay leaves
- 250ml olive oil
The first thing you need to do is to grind the bay leaves. Then, put the olive oil over the leaves. Place the resulting mixture in a jar. Close the jar well. You need to leave the jar in a dark cold place for 2 weeks.
You will have to shake it occasionally. When 2 weeks have passed, strain the resulting mixture with gauze and put everything in another clean container with lid. It is recommended to keep this mixture in cold rooms.
Health Benefits of Laurel Oil:
- Massages with warm laurel oil will treat your aching joints.
- It is the perfect solution for ear pains and migraines.
- Remove the headache by rubbing it on the temples.
- It is perfect for reducing the body temperature.
- It is able to improve the intestine work and the digestion.
- Perfect for renal and hepatic issues.
- If you experience skin problems, use it as a lotion.
- Eliminates acne and pimples.