Belly fat is the most common result of such unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle. Apart from being quite unflattering, it also comprises a number of health risks, the most serious ones including heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
There are several factors that contribute to belly fat deposits, but the most frequent are unhealthy diet, sedentary lifestyle and last, but not least, excessive stress.
Although regular exercise combined with proper diet is the best method of reducing fat in the abdominal area, most people simply don’t have enough time to follow this demanding regime.
Luckily, the simple homemade recipe offered here can do wonders for your waistline, reducing your waist size by an inch in only a week. Plus, it offers various other health benefits such as improving your brain function, your memory, vision and hearing.
- 125g horseradish
- 3 lemons
- 4 tsp honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 piece of ginger
- Chop the horseradish and ginger finely.
- Using a blender, mix the pieces together.
- Take the seeds out of the lemons before you mix it with the horseradish and ginger mixture.
- Blend everything together again.
- Add 4 tsp honey and 2 tsp cinnamon to the mixture. Stir well.
- Widely praised for its health benefits, horseradish is abundant in vitamins C, B1, B6, B2, as well as the minerals – potassium , iron, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- It combines well with foods full of fat and stimulates digestion.
- It cleanses your body of toxins and improves your metabolism.
- It’s highly beneficial for reducing fatigue which is why it’s excellent for diabetics.
- It stimulates the proliferation of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Take a tablespoon of this blend twice a day every day, preferably before meals of working out.
- Make sure you are consistent in this treatment as irregular consumption won’t provide the desired results.
- Continue with this treatment for three weeks in a row then take a 3-day break.
Consult your doctor before starting this natural treatment especially if suffering from any chronic disease in order to prevent unwanted side effects.